Time to enjoy some of the other great trails in the south. SORBA Woodstock is hosting a group ride at Raccoon Mountain, TN. This will be an intermediate level ride, you should be able to ride Dwelling and all obstacles without stopping. We will have different groups of fast, medium, and slower riders with Bike Patrol members both leading and brining up the rear so everyone enjoys the ride.
- The ride will start at 11:00 AM at the visitor center parking lot, look for the SORBA Banner.
- We will leave Blankets Creek at 8:30 AM to caravan up to Raccoon Mountain.
- Meet in the Church parking lot located right next door to Blankets Creek by 8:30 AM
- Ride will be about 16 Miles long
- Bring all your riding gear and plenty of water and food
- Don't forget all your gear, helmet, gloves, shoes, camel bak, etc
If you have not ridden Raccoon this is a perfect time to go as the ride is not about how quick we get it done but about enjoying the trails and the people you are with.
If you plan on going please respond to the post and let me know if you will caravan or meet at the vistors center.
Directions can be found at this link